Discovering her love of film after leaving the United States, Nicolé has studied at Preston College and recently graduated from the University of Salford, achieving a 2:1, primarily focusing on directing and writing. After leaving university , she met her fellow co-workers Con and Harriet where they formed a co-operative.
Other Credits & Experience
• Assistant Director and Stage Manager on Birdsong in Bedlam (2019-2021)
• Assistant Camera for ROUTINE
• Personal Assistant to the director of MY DRY ICE (2018-2019)
• Co-Founder of Black Women & Non-Binary Folx Screenwriters (2021- Current)
• Camera Operator for KASH4KIDZ (2017)